Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Have homework, but endup staring at freeline box.

God darn it. Im like supposed to be doing homework and stuff, you know like multiplication tables, algebra, spelling hard words and crap like that. But I just can't stop thinking abt my new babies.
I've been staring at the box all day long coz its like so byootiful and stuff, but I can't seem to get the diagrams on the box. My friend greg saw them and says that they're like turtles or something like that. I think he's right, he beat me during the last spelling bee, which I feel is rather braggable.

Whatever the case, I must, I must, I must be able to freeline skate by end of next week. I don't care. For the sake of Ryan Farrelly, and me becoming freeline hunk fan of the year, I will do it. Even if it means duct taping my boots to my babies, so I can't take em off, I will do it.

I know it. You know it. Ahh... the pressure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home