Wednesday, November 30, 2005

My babies (freeline skates). They're here! Peace on earth and joy to all! Hurrah!

Alas! Its here! My babies are here! After what seemed like EONS I say, EONS, I finally came back from class and practically ran to my mail box to see if I had a package slip. I knew it. I knew today was going to be a good day, the moment I woke up and did my daily "muscle flexing infront of mirror to pumpmyself up" session. Yeah. So I got my parcel slip, went to the mail room clerk's office, signed for the parcel, and waited! Gosh I nearly head butted him as I started feeling he was taking his time. So anyways, 30 seconds of teeth gritting anxiety later, he handed me my parcel and I sprinted back to my apartment.
Yeah.. there it is. The cube of beauty. Much more beautiful than the earlier IPOD video box that came the week before. Needless to say, I did my "sniffing" ritual. Any beautiful package that comes, will undergo an intense SNIFFING ritual. These freelines smelled SWEET I tell you. SWEET SWEET SWEET. The scent of the bearing grease permeated my nostril linings as I struggled to find my exacto knife. Ok.. more later. Gotta grab some mac n cheese. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 8:09 AM, Anonymous Severin said...

Freelineskates rocks! What a great way to challenge yourself and have fun at the same time. And they are so compact you can bring them anywhere. We are a group of Freeliners in Norway and Sweden that have started a Scandinavian forum. To meet fellow Freeliners in Scandinavia and to learn about tricks go to www.freeliner.org

 
At 1:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Freeline skates are the best! I bought mine at this kewl web site. Check it out

 

Post a Comment

<< Home